1. Will we be providing lunch?
No. We will not be providing lunch, but we will have a list of great family friendly restaurants nearby in your welcome packet that you will receive upon your arrival.
2. Is there a fee for children under the age of 4?
No. Attendance for children under the age of 4 is completely free.
3. Do we have childcare for children under the age of 4?
No. We have no childcare for children under the age of 4. They will have to remain with their parents/guardians.
4. Can we change the YAT age group your child is registered under?
No. The age group in which you registered your child will be the group they will attend during the entire conference.
5. Why can’t I register my child in the 4-12-year-old YAT track?
We have reached full capacity for children in that age group. If they attend MFL, they will have to stay with you in the main sessions during the entire conference.
6. Why can’t I register my teen in the 13-17-year-old YAT track?
We have reached full capacity for teens in that age bracket. If they attend MFL, they will have to stay with you in the main sessions during the entire conference.
7. Is there an area where I can change my baby’s diaper?
Yes. If you look in your welcome packet, we have a designated area for nursing moms.
8. If I desire to come to the conference and the concert, do I register for both?
No. If you signed up for the conference, the concert fee is included in that pricing. So, there is no additional need to register for the concert.
9. Why is “Concert Only” an option?
It is for those who desire to attend only the concert on Thursday night, July 7, but not attend the entire conference.
10. Are tickets transferable?
No. You may not transfer your ticket to someone else. We can, however, refund your money if you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. If we can’t make the conference, can we get a refund?
Yes. To receive a refund, please email us at email@example.com.
12. My child sometimes gets overstimulated. Is there a quiet place we can rest?
Yes. Please go to our registration area, notify one of the MFL workers, and we will take you to an area that is quiet.